Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Whole Laundry List:

There is a growing list of things that need to be done and set up in the next 2 months.

>Set up an official marathon training schedule (AND stick to it)

>Figure out how to get my Clarinet from Florida to NY- AND find a place that can give me affordable lessons.- I'm going to revisit this subject in another blog somewhere down the line....
(By the way, I used to play the clarinet- and I was good, but that was....FIFTEEN years ago. Yikes. To top this off, I have a $600 dollar bet that I will at some point be in a recital, and be able to play in it's entirety- Gershwins 'Rhapsody in Blue'. Not that I won't be able to do it...but could I have chose a more lofty goal? I may as well have enrolled in Harvard Business School! )

>I would like to have a website of my very own, a real one, set up and functioning by Mid January. After Elvis's birthday, but before Feb. 1.

> Clear out my apartment. I HAVE SO MUCH CRAP! I've been donating a LOT of clothes to goodwill, but somehow there is always more.

>MOVE. Matt and I inhabit a lovely 2 bedroom apartment- but it's still TOO tiny. We can't entertain, my office is too small. Oh, and I can hear my landlord having sex while I'm in my office. Like now. :::shudders:::
Also, we both want to move to one of the boroughs.  (Not counting Staten Island, because it's just as isolated as Glen Cove, and more expensive with the Verrazano.

This is probably the most pointless blog ever, but it's nice to get these things out of my head. Work has me going and running all the time. I'd love to make lists like I used to, but I'm rarely sitting in one space long enough to write down anything this frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment