Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A day in the life...



Today I decided to wake up and take pictures of my day as it progressed. So here it is.

 To most, waking up to a rainy, windy, cold Wintery mess would be no fun. For me any excuse for a warm hearty breakfast and my green golashes ( 'Wellies' or 'Gummies' to those of you abroad) is fun and reason to be happy!
Sidebar: I would LOVE a proper pair of Wellington boots. They seem so functional and sturdy. The pair I have were $16.00 at Marshalls...so I don't know how long they'll last.

This was what I looked out onto upon waking up. My avocado tree (far left) seems to be begging for sunlight, and my other (it's called a 'money tree', so far nada!) tree is equally starved for sun....But as far as I'm concerned it's a great looking morning!


So my breakfast was delicious. (all was organic, yay!)
Oatmeal, half a banana, 1 tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs maple syrup and cinnamon. Oh how I love cinnamon. All in my favorite bowl (painted it myself!)



And what morning would be complete without my tea?! My favorite lately has been Zhenas Gypsy tea- Lemon Jasmine Green. It's positively wonderful! And a smidgen of agave...Perfection!



Then I drove to my appointments for work....luckily it wasn't a terrible commute. Those of you who are near by me will recognize this road easily.

One quick stop before I head home...just to try something on. I need a dress for a party on Saturday. *note the green "wellies!" Is it s good look?





Snack! ::nom:nom:nom::




 And my photohunt/walk with Samson (my fuzz faced awesome dog!!)!
My photo hunts for those of you who'd like to know are any opportunity I have to just take pictures.Sometimes they're planned, and other times I just go on a picture taking jag.


 Samson! (aka- Sam-the-Man, Sammy, SamSam, MYLOVE!!! and fuzzMUTT!)



Being cute...always being cute:












 




 
























It's hard to believe that some of these pictures were taken today, in December! After the overcast gloomy day the sun peeked out before it set and it was pretty lovely.

After some laundry (which was not picture worthy) I buckled down, did some work (including making cupcakes for my sister in law), and am doing this. As soon as I hit "publish post" I am off the the gym for an hour of training for my very first marathon(Five miles!). I have a little less than a month to get in shape for this. Lucky for me I'm stubborn and and relentless when it comes to pushing myself towards seemingly difficult goals.

Here is my office(SO messy, please don't judge), cupcake for the hubby (known henceforth in all blogs as the hub), and The hub himself in an accidentally artsy photo.



another angle:)



Samson my associate (he's always right by my side, in my office, in the kitchen, watching tv. This dog knows no boundaries! He even sits next to the sink while I shower! Silly dog! <3


 And the hub. Handsome guy huh?



So that was my day. I'm off now to run (and walk) and run (and jog) and then come home shower and pass out. It's days like this that make me happy, and thankful for everything I have, and am blessed with.


No comments:

Post a Comment