Saturday, February 27, 2010

Follow up food pictures:

So yesterday I mentioned all of this cooking I'd be doing. Below are the pictures from that adventure. Soup and quinoa are being made today so those picture will be up tomorrow. (Or later, whichever I fancy!)

 
First I baked the potatoes with some salt, pepper and walnut oil (b/c it doesn't scorch and become a carcinogen like olive oil when heated too high)


Then I scooped out the potato!


Chopped some garlic (you can never have too much, I used 3 cloves total)


washed and chopped my spinach...


  
And KALE! (LOVE kale!!)


(ah...Spinach and Kale make me happy!!)


After I sauteed the greens and garlic, I mixed them with some sage, sea salt and pepper...


Then I stuffed my potatoes, and put them back in the oven for 20 min. 


Then I chopped a red and white onion for the balsamic onions...


Sauteed in walnut oil, with s&p


added balsamic vinegar...


Yummm....caramelized balsamic onions are amazing.


This was the honey lime mustard glaze I used for the salmon.


added some broccoli, and VOILA! 
Dinner is served.
(and below is my Coconutty/Oaty/Berrybake!)


  
  


Gosh I love [healthy yummy] food

No comments:

Post a Comment